In the article there was an attempt to review the most expensive world car crashes. No matter it was done by a celebrity or not it still remains attractive when a beautiful metal horse was wrecked. Here is the list of 10 world famous and most expensive car crashes:
1. Jay Kay, the leadsinger of Jamiroquai band, happened to destroy his beautiful magenta Lamborghini Diablo SE30 (estimated $360000). Kay couldn’t manage the control when trying to turn. He was thrown onto the edge of the road as well as fined £750. But we don’t care for Jay. And here is the result of the car crime. The magenta horse … or what was left. Next time, Jay, buy a new exotic hat instead, it will be less expensive.
2. Charming mean girl Lindsey Lohan seems not to put much value to her black friend Mercedes-Benz CLK-350. She broke the car trying to escape the paparazzi. Oh yeah, she proved to be a real mean girl. If she were a good girl, she wouldn’t be hunted by these people. The celebrities can easily buy or crack any car. The actress also decided not to fall behind. They say easy come easy go …to the service parts. Bye bye, my little toy car, hope, we’ll see you on the heavens. It’s interesting if she deals with the men the same way.
3. Mr. Kerimov was listed as one of the richest individuals by the Forbes. Suleyman Kerimov is a Duma Member. Mr. Kerimov, 40, the owner of $7.1 billion treasure, once guessed he couldn’t be worse than the US celebrities. He bought a luxurious Ferrari Enzo car. When driving it after the rain he ran into the tree near the seashore in Nice, France. The car was traveling at high speeds though the maximum speed allowed there was only 35 miles per hour. And we see the result of crashed $ 1.2 million.
This used to be a good car…
4. One of the most expensive car crashes happened on Dec 15th, 2002. The English Channel was always known as a foggy place where cargo ships go down. It justifies the fact this time. About 3000 luxury cars with cost of 30 million £ sank down when the Norwegian carrier crashed into a container ship due to the fog. The bad weather prevented from saving the cars from the bottom of the sea. It was reported the carrier had the new Saabs, Volvos and BMWs. It is also known from a reliable source there was not only cars on the board but also the tractors…. Foggy winter night, gone down cars, what could be better? It’s like a pirate film of nowadays. But we got good news: the crew is still alive. And maybe someone is waiting for his car but the car became a new fish aquarium.
5. It is funny but comedians also may cry.Rowan Atkinson known as Mr.Bean got a new name of Mr.Bang. Rowan is known as a car collector. He started his collection in 1981. One of his best known cars is McLaren F1… or, more exactly, was McLaren F1. He bought this car to mark his success in “Bean – The Movie.” and used it for the family rides. The car’s considered to be the one of the world’s most exclusive cars and one of the fastest. The speed limit of the car is 240 miles per hour and only the Koenigsegg CCR and the Bougatti Veyron could overcome it. Mr.Bean drove this car when he crashed into a woman’s Rover Metro in 1999. The car was estimated US $1.2 million.
6. Even if you know best and if you’re a wrestling legend it doesn’t matter that you can keep your kid away the crash. Nick Bolea Hogan, Hulk Hogan’s son, 17, couldn’t control his Toyota Supra on August 27, 2007. While diving he lost control and ran into a palm. The passenger Hulk Hogan’s son was seriously injured in the accident. But see the car! Poor yellow sunny Toyota looks like a broken piece of sunshine thrown onto the edge.